BSNL bill payment for Broadband, Landline, mobile in Andhra Pradesh and its different districts or Cities like Hyderabad,Secunderabad and Vishakhapatnam has made online. Through BSNL portal you can pay your bill easily online.
BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited ) is still most used landline phone service provider in India, BSNL every month sends usage bills to landline, broadband and postpaid mobile customers.Sometimes its very hard for customer’s to find time that they go to BSNL bill pay center and pay their BSNL landline, broadband and postpaid mobile dues.But now we can view our pending bills and pay them online by netbanking or credit card with BSNL portal.And you will also get 1% discount on your BSNL bill amount in case of BSNL online payment(Terms and Conditions Applied).
BSNL Landline subscribers- can View and Pay their latest bills online * Get 1 % discount in next bill payment * View Bills & Receive SMS Alerts * Individual & Group Account Holders – can View and Pay their latest bills online (Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chattisgarh.
Pay Mobile PostPaid Bills * For All India Cellone Customers * Mobile Prepaid Online Recharge / Topup / Flexi Topup -For all Mobile prepaid * Mobile PostPaid Duplicate Bills – For All India * General customers of BSNL as well as the Corporate Customers can access these features by following three simple steps
Register, Add a Phone Account and View & Pay Bills Online
1. registration page for BSNL online bill payment service and register your details. http://portal.bsnl.in/portal/aspxfiles/registration.aspx
2. Now fill all details required in the registration form and click on submit.
3. Then wait for instructions it takes 24 hours to display all your bill details according to your BSNL services.
(Although you can login immediately after registration.)
4. Now click here to reach login page.
5. Fill your user name and password and click on submit and you will be reach inside the BSNL Online payment portal.